NSW Health Pathology’s Strategic Plan – Toward 2025 commits us to:
- Delivering future-focused infrastructure and strategic commissioning
- Leading the implementation of eco-friendly, sustainable services and workplaces.
Environmental Sustainability Working Group (ESWG)
It’s developing a NSWHP Environmental Sustainability Program and will lead initiatives designed to reduce our environmental impact across our statewide operations.
Sustainability Champion Working Group (SCWG)
We envisage a future where our people work together across the state to brainstorm, develop, implement and manage a diverse range of sustainability projects.
The SCWG has been created to support this vision, and already our volunteers are:
- Identifying environmental issues across our organisation
- Solving local issues through brainstorming and collaboration
- Following through with action.
The broad goal is to be able to pilot ideas and initiatives at individual labs, before moving them through to statewide solutions with much greater impact.
Find out more
Get in touch with our Environmental Sustainability Working Group.