Supports delivery of efficient, effective and transparent services. Includes legal, risk management, internal audit, policy, privacy, records management and GIPA (freedom of information) functions.
The NSW Health Pathology Emergency Management Unit (EMU) coordinates our emergency management efforts to prepare, prevent, respond and recover from all-hazard events.
EMU helps our people and services in a variety of ways by:
• Supporting the development, and maintenance of Emergency Management and Business Continuity plans
• Conducting all-hazards training and exercises
• Monitoring emergency/disaster incidents
• Managing the Emergency Operations Centre (EOC)
• Participating in the Incident Management Team (IMT)
• Participating in relief and recovery operations.