© – Copyright – State of New South Wales (Health Administration Corporation NSW Health Pathology) 2022
General copyright statement
NSW Health Pathology reserves copyright of all information included on this website including images. Copyright in the Information which appears on the NSW Health Pathology website is subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968, vested in the Crown in the right of the State of New South Wales.
What information can I reproduce from the NSW Health Pathology website?
All rights are reserved. However, in keeping with the NSW Government’s commitment to encouraging the availability, dissemination and exchange of information (and subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 Act), you are welcome to reproduce the Information which appears on the NSW Health Pathology website as long as the user of the Information agrees to:
- retrieve documents for information only
- save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document except as permitted under Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) without the prior written permission of NSW Health Pathology
- acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced
- not make any charge for providing the Information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of the State of New South Wales
- not modify the Information without the express prior written permission of the NSW Health Pathology.
- include this copyright notice in any copy made:
© – Copyright State of New South Wales (Health Administration Corporation – NSW Health Pathology) 2022
- where documents identify third parties as also having copyright, whether in whole or part, you are required to seek the copyright permission of these third parties as specified by the documents themselves.
How can I apply to NSW Health Pathology for formal permission to reproduce information?
If you wish to reproduce, alter, store or transmit the material that appears on the NSW Health Pathology website for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, please contact [email protected]
Our approach to copyright and intellectual property
Our approach to third party use of our IP is generally permissive and is based on the principles below:
- Materials published on the NSWHP website are available to all “as is”.
- All material NSWHP produces can be adapted with permission and appropriate acknowledgement, excluding logos and images. Please note, you must request permission using the form above prior to adapting any materials.
- Logos are not released in isolation from content, or as a part of an adaption.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email [email protected]
Director, Strategic Communication